Design and Construction
We test our all boats with brands Greenline Hybrid , Skagen Motoryachts, Ocean Class and Shipman Carbon Yachts in some of the harshest cruising conditions on the planet.
Revolutionary Stringer System
This revolutionary hull efficiently covers the speed range from zero to over double displacement speed – up to 15 knots in case of a 10 meter waterline and up to 20 knots in case of a 12 meter waterl ine. The newly developed, sailing boat derived Super displacement hull (protected) with twin stabilizers has unmatched anti-roll and tracking stability. It offers a comfortable and safe ride in all weather conditions, faced by a head-on, side or following sea.
A hull strong enough to take almost anywhere, in salt water or fresh, with confidence.
All models of Greenline have CE Category «B», Germanische Lloyd and US Coast Guard Certificates.
Vacuum Infusion Technolgies with vinylester resin provides lighter and stronger hull and deck for greater fuel economy and structural strength. Molded stringers are created using for lighter weight, superior strength and resistance to water damage.
Greenline Vacuum Infusion Vinylester technology means less weight, more strength, and better performance.
- Hull and Deck lamination is accomplished with vacuum infusion using fiberglass engineered fabric, vinylester resin and other materials ensuring maximum strength with less weight.
- Molded stringer systems are created using multiple layers of fiberglass-engineered fabric for lighter weight, superior strength, and resistance to water damage.
- Only the best lamination components are used below and upper the water line. This minimizes potential structural deterioration from water immersion.
- Liners are made of strongest fiberglass and ensure maximum hull rigidity and longevity.
- AC and DC electrical panels, solar panels, BMS, Li-Po Battereis, electic motors , A/C and Webasto heating System, gauges, instruments and other components are assembled and installed right in our factory. All 12V harness sections are joined with pin connectors and 12V and 110V accessories are hardwired.
- All wiring is measured per boat and hand-cut to the exact specifications of each model
- High quality stainless steel is used throughout the boat. All rails are continuous-welded and highly polished and buffed by hand for a high luster, seamless look. Stainless steel cleats and all exterior welds are hand polished.
- Maximum corrosion protection. All wire is tinned copper strand for ultimate corrosion resistance, durability, and high conductivity. Battery cables are custom-designed to an exact fit on each Greenline model.
- The most technologically advanced vinylester barrier and surface gel coatings minimize hull blistering, cracking, crazing, and weathering.
Greenline Hybrid Yachts transferable 2-5-10 Limited Warranty includes 2-years full warranty protection for all Greenline system, components and workmanship, 5-years gel-coat blister warranty protection, and 10-years structural warranty protection for the hull.